We deal with past tax return issues on a daily basis…
- I have lost or misplaced my tax forms…can you get them for me?
- What are the late filing penalties and interest charges associated with filing past tax returns?
- How long does it take to get all my past taxes filed?
- How much will it cost me to get several years of returns filed?
- Will I go to jail because of non-filed tax returns?
We can also answer all the questions above and more. We can do the following for our clients:
- Go to the IRS with a power of attorney (POA) and get all your tax forms and documents (w2s, 1099s, etc)
- Prepare all past returns, including returns going back a decade or so
- Discuss any relevant tax settlement options, including offer in compromise (OIC), installment agreements, etc.
- Work to get any substitute for returns (SFRs) replaced with the actual returns
- All starting at $39 per year (1040EZ)
So call us today at 1-888-570-1033.